NO DOGS ALLOWED
WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING
- Jeans, T-Shirt or long sleeved shirt
-Warm sweater and/or jacket
- Shoes with a good heel, cowboy boots or runners
- Rubber boots and rain coats for rainy days
- NOTE: Ponies & horses love carrots & apples as a treat!
Cost: $45.00/person (Ages 8+ only)
Prices do not include GST.
PLEASE CLICK ON BOOKINGS ICON TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Guided rides are 1 hour in length.
Note: Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of your guided trail ride. All rides leave promptly at the scheduled times. Late comers will be rescheduled.
Note: All riders must complete an acknowledgment of risk and release of liability document. Also, riders under 18 years of age must have their legal parents or guardians fill out an acknowledgment of risk and release of liability document for them prior to riding.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Ride in single file and keep your group together. You can only ride as fast
as your least experienced rider.
2. Horses are never to be ridden at a high rate of speed or full gallop even
if all riders are experienced. Absolutely no racing. (If horses return to
the barn with nostrils flaring, hot and sweaty, you have run the horses
3. Horses must be at a walk when leaving and returning to the barn.
4. Always walk horses downhill.
5. Never trade horses out on the trail.
6. Reins are not to be wrapped around your hands or body and are not to
be used to tie up your horse.
7. Watch the ground and don’t let horses walk over wire gates or barbed
8. Hold onto your horse if you dismount to open a gate. All other riders are
to pass through the open gate and wait for the dismounted rider.
9. No smoking or drinking alcohol on the trails. You may not ride if you are
under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
10. Stay on the trails and avoid any muskeg or boggy areas.
11. Members must ride with at least one guest.
12. No dogs allowed.
13. All riders under the age of 18 must wear a helmet.
14. We advise all riders have proper foot wear.